Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

Mystically poetic: If one looks deep within themselves, will they see far beyond the stars?

BQ:

Given the recent discoveries in physical cosmology, "far beyond the stars" is a phrase that has been stuck in my mind for a while.

What do you think of the latest shift in our scientific perception of the cosmos? What do you feel? ❀

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Monk
    Lv 6
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Tadashi,

Absolutely, and with both eyes shut down but using the same energy for the eye of inner vision. The ancient art of Vipassana is the technique taught and used by the Buddha; the Buddha taught:

"My teaching is not a philosophy. It is the result of direct experience...

My teaching is a means of practice, not something to hold onto or worship.

My teaching is like a raft used to cross the river.

Only a fool would carry the raft around after he had already reached the other shore of liberation."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vipassan%C4%81

Take a look/see.

Source(s): Zen Vipassana
  • ?
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Yes trully the cosmos is feeled with other beings other than us. We trully are not alone! The cosmos is full of life. Human, huminoid, and completely non human! By 2015 the majorty of our earth community will know for a fact that there is other life out there. We have never been alone. These beings have always followed the earths energy and have always sent unconditional love to us. That is why when you look up at the starts you're literally looking at other beings home planets. The heavens I believed is what they called it back in anceint times!

• ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Perhaps they'll see Far Beyond the Stars.

Unless Star Trek DS9 is not showing season 6. In that case they might see "Way of the Warrior" or "The Search Part 1"

• ?
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Deep within myself, there are various tissues and fluids.

What shift in our perception of the cosmos?

Are you talking about Quantum Reality? About that, I feel awed.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

This picture sums up my answer to your question:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2012/39/134864...

(rated E for everyone).

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I fell that we will soon discover another planet that humans can live on.

• 8 years ago

I saw unrustled jimmies.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I have to pluck my eyes out first

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Good question.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.