eiji asked in TravelAsia PacificChina · 7 years ago

did you know that china football club, Guangzhou Evergrande won afc champion league?

how do western critic gonna to explain such phenomena?

western mouthpiece -Why China fails at football?

@abc- do you know that 90% researcher and scientist working in usa is a foreign born, immigrant.?

Favorite Answer

Yes !

Seoul was beaten fair and square.

Cheers !

• ABC

did you know that china football club, Guangzhou Evergrande over 1/2 are foreign players from Brazil Europe..

China had their reputation of match fixing, same for Italian football but I am sure those who keep banging on about it don't want China to move on from that, they are still building their football, they have brought in foreign players preferably recognised foreign players who played at the top level in Europe and already made a deal with Scottish football and soon we'll see more Chinese players playing in the Scottish league. I am happy for Guangzhou, I wouldn't say they are my fav Chinese football team but good for Chinese football. I just hope they don't get rolled over by Bayern Munich during the Club World Cup.

lets work this out er.... afc... asian football confederation

they won because they were up against other asian countires who have bad football teams not western ones

oh also the couch is euopean

measure of yard stick is in the world cup

how do chinese critic gonna to explain how celtic became uefa winners