High school drama, what do i do?

Hey, I'm 15 years old and until a few weeks ago, I was so happy with my life. I was popular, well-liked, and had an amazing circle of friends where we'd have so many fun parties.

It all started when I liked this amazing guy- let's name him Ralph. He always made me laugh, we always sat together, and literally everyone thought we were the cutest couple (even tho we weren't). He held this party and everyone came, including my best friend Sofia, who was cheering me on about Ralph. But then ppl became wasted, we played spin the bottle, and Sofia and Ralph would not stop making out. I was so hurt because Sofia was the only one who knew I liked him and we talked about it. I forgave her and gave her permission to date him. She did and still is.

I was really hurt and heart broken so i went for a rebound who was also one of Ralph's friends: Kyle. The thing is, Kyle was my other best friend's (Nicole) ex. SO once she saw us wheeling, a lot of drama happened. She stopped talking to me so I broke up with Kyle and apologized to her. She forgave me and gave me permission to date him so I did.

Everyone warned me about Kyle- he was a druggie, a jerk, and a player. But I didn't listen so all my friends didn't really want to talk to me cuz I didn't take their advice. There were rumours going around that I gave him a blow jo* and had se* with him but I'm not that kind of person. I was labelled as sl** and attention whore and my social status dropped - dramatically. Then someone told me he had another girlfriend at aurora high. I asked him about it and he lied to my face. So i went to his best friend and he told me it was true. I dumped his sorry a**. But now Nicole is mad at me because I "flirted" with her wheeling partner and I didn't. And her wheeling partner told me that after everything, she doesn't want to be friends anymore.

So I lost all of my friends because of one guy. I really don't want to go back to school tomorrow. There are pictures or me and my ex making out that's going around the school. To be honest, I regret everything. I shouldn't have ever dated Kyle. If there was a time machine, I'd change everything. So is there any way to get my friends back? I'm so lost and confused. I would do anything because I miss them so much :'(

Best Answer

Look I know this is hard but the most importent thing to do is to get your friends back- talk to them and tell them that you are sorry and it won't happen again and you should have listened to them beause you really needed to.. then when you get them back ask them to help you with this problem of rumors and stuff that has been going on at school about you and Kyle.. Take baby steps don't rush (: Life goes on!

Source(s): My Life :)

I think u still have the friend you gave permission to date even though its akward the other girl heard rumours and wont believe you itll be very unlikely to get your friend back.

You cant "go back time " so dont depress yourself with "if i didnt do this " or "if i did that".

What you can do is appologise to her, deny the fake rumours. And if she doesnt believe you she wont forgive you. So just make new friends coz i hate to break it to u she might not come back. When people call you a sl*t tell them it isnt true.

Seems like you're in a really tough situation. I've never been stuck in a situation like this but I'll try and help you out. Go to school...Ignore all the pictures. Just apologize to your friends about how sorry you are for dating Kyle. It's high school, there's bound to be drama. The best thing you can do, is forget everything about Kyle and just make up with your friends, get your popularity and reputation back. It ain't gonna be easy, but things will blow over in time. Just do the things you need to do for what's most important to you.