will these options be exercised for this oil stock ?

this small exploration stock has 30 million options at 30 cents that will expire in 45 days , the well is now being tested and is ready to report soon , so will the options be exercised at 30 cents sending the stock higher ?

the stock is now at 26 cents , africa hydrocarbons in canada symbol nfk ..

NFK...deadline...going down to the wire

Operational update....coming soon...meantime 5 weeks left for wts to be exercised...

45 day countdown is on...what can be substantiated by mid Dec ..?

AFRICA HYDROCARBONS INC. ("NFK")

BULLETIN TYPE: Warrant Term Extension

BULLETIN DATE: May 13, 2013

TSX Venture Tier 1 Company

TSX Venture Exchange has consented to the extension in the expiry date of the following warrants:

Private Placement:

# of Warrants: 27,777,778 Warrants

Expiry Date of Warrants: June 15, 2013

New Expiry Date of Warrants: December 15, 2013

Exercise Price of Warrants: $0.30 (Unchanged)

These warrants were issued pursuant to a private placement of 55,555,556 shares with 27,777,778 share purchase warrants attached, which was accepted for filing by the Exchange on June 15, 2012.

Read more at htt

• John
    Favorite Answer

Looks like the stock is trading at .26 and exercising the warrants is dilutive to existing shareholders so there is significant pressure to keep the stock price down until warrants expire.

Hello,

You should try with Penny Stocks Trading (you can find more info here: http://pennystocks.toptips.org)

Penny stocks, also known as cent stocks in some countries, are common shares of small public companies that trade at low prices per share.

I've been subscribing to this PennyStock web site for about a year now and have loved the objective advice they give. He really does look for quality stocks and I've made some pretty nice profits on a lot of his suggestions. Being still fairly new to investing I have been dabbling a lot in penny stocks to try and grow my account. I may not have a big account, but it's a lot bigger than it was a year ago. On just one of Nathan's picks this year I managed to make my investment back ten-fold! Be careful! Penny stocks are notoriously risky but if you follow the right method the risk is almost 0. I suggest to invest only little money first and then reinvest the profits. This is the site I'm using: http://pennystocks.toptips.org