Starshot asked in SportsFootball (American) · 7 years ago

Thoughts on week ten of the NFL season?

BQ - how did your team do

BQ 2 - who do you have next

my 49ers lost to the Panthers 10 - 9, we travel to New Orleans next week

• Favorite Answer

Congrats on the first win, Jags.

Roar lions, roar.

Watch out next week, Pats. The Panthers are finally getting the recognition they deserve.

All good things to those who wait (Tavon Austin).

No moral victories last night, eh Jerry Jones?

Will Peyton be ok? The football world is holding its breath.

Don't look now, but here come the pesky Giants.

Colts, what the actual f---?

C'mon man moment of the week = James Ihedigbo

To all the Texans fans who cheered Schaub's injury - karma. Now you realize you have a few more problems other than at quarterback.

Nice rebound by the Steelers after last week's whacking.

I bet Gonzalez wishes he was out of Atlanta right about now.

Edit - No more winless teams! Now we won't have to read any more "Will [insert team here] go 0-16?"

Jets had a bye this week. A trip to Buffalo beckons next Sunday. Maybe the Jets can finally win two in a row for the first time in the Geno Smith era. This is the best opportunity to gain a game on the Pats in the division, as they have to go to Carolina. I wish I could watch the Saints and 49ers next week. Unfortunately, I'll be stuck with the Rodger-less Packers and the entertaining-to-watch-but-always-wobbly Giants. There are so many great games next week though. I feel like week 11 will be the apex of the 2013 season.

My team , the Pats had a bye.

We play the Panthers next on MNF on the road. That will be a fun game

My thoughts on the week are that a lot of teams that were supposed to lose won. The list includes the Eagles, Lions, Jaguars, Colts, Niners. This really messed up my pick em bracket fr this week. I only choose 7 winners so far. Tonight the Dolphins better not lose to the damn Bucs. That would be a huge joke.

My Saints won! Unfortunatly your 49ers couldn't out score the Panthers and now bandwagoners will be everywhere.

BQ: Saints crush the Cowbutts. 49-17.

BQ: SF. Bring it on.

My team, San Diego Chargers loss to Denver Broncos 28-20 although I am not that upset because they put up a decent fight and showed there defense isn't that bad.

Next week we put up a fight against the Miami Dolphins which is a crucial game for us if we still want to contend for the wildcard.

My team, the Jets, had a bye.

It was an interesting week to day the least Lions over Bears and Carolina over SF.

• Amanda

My team, the Browns, were on a bye.

We play Bengals next week. This is a must win for us to stay in the playoff race.

I've been using this sport betting software with great success http://sportbetting.toptips.org

The system tells you easy to use predictions that makes you win with a high degree of probability (86.5%)

Way too many folks are looking to gaming to resolve their financial problems, but if they lose they're just creating things actually worse.

Happy giants win