What does this mean, please help cant stop crying?

My ex boyfriend and i broke up 10 months ago, he dated someone else for about 7 months then got back together with me, but he broke up with me 2 weeks ago because he still had feelings for her but still had feelings for me to and had to figure stuff out. On monday he texted me telling me he decided who he wants to be with, he told me it was me. He said he misses me and asked for a second chance, said he thought it out and wants me but the thing is he was drunk. I told him he wont be saying any of that the next day day and he asked if he texts me the next day, if id take him back. I told him no, because i dont wanna get hurt again. But he still said he would text me. He didnt text me the next day. That was 3 days ago and still no text so i dont think he meant it but why would he text me that while drunk..then today he liked his ex's profile picture on facebook, it shattered my heart, i cant stop crying..because now i know he didnt mean what he said while he was drunk. I cryed so hard i couldnt breathe and felt like i was gonna throw up, i only have 2 friends because im home schooled now and i cant talk to them right now so i dont know what to do, i need him. I feel so depressed, and im still in love with him.

What do you think this means? :/

Favorite Answer

Hun I have been there before...cry your tears and don't look back.. Easier said than done I know, but trust me you will be saving yourself a lot of heart ach. He's young he is playing games and in time (maybe not years from now) he will see what it is that he lost. DON'T LET ANYONE PLAY GAMES WITH YOUR HEART. Just be patient and in time a better person will come along but for now keep your distance from him. Make him respect you, don't throw your heart to him. If he wants you back than he will have to work for it, letting that ex girlfriend go as a friend and all (he may do that for a little and in time pick her back up again). So seriously protect your heart little lady. Good Luck!

He dont like you no more. Everyone acts retarded when drunk