Wrestling Question about Alberto Del Jobber?

I've snapped...ADR should just f*ck off and get his boring *** of my TV screen. I don't wanna see that jobber get another WHC. I just hope Cena crushes him at SS and makes him tap out to make ADR realize the b*tch that he really he is. Enough is Enough, that douche just title match after title match after title match after title match and it's f*cking annoying...I swear if ADR gets another WHC in the near future, I'm gonna be f*cking mad, I already am f*cking mad.

@Viva Enrique- Chris Jericho>CM Punk>Alberto Del Jobber

Chris Jericho is the Best In The World At What He Does

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I completely agree with you, i'm tired of seeing that sick f*ck as Champion, this is like the 10th PPV in a row that has Del Jobber involved with the WHC, enough is enough. I hope Cena snaps his neck with the STF

• Dude I agree seeing Del Rio in the title picture all year is driving me insane. I TRY to like him I really do. But Del Rio has no charisma & just CANT connect with the fans! I find his entrance theme irritating as fu€k for some reason & just think the guy is boring.

Del Rio is a mid carder at best. I know WWE keep him around for the Mexican/Latino fan base but thats no excuse to just keep handing him world title oppurtunities.

I hope he loses this so called rematch clause and gos back down the ranks. He can chase after the IC title but stay away from the World title or WWE title for atleast a year or two.

• Dude same thing goes for Cena too. At least Del Rio is an extremely talented wrestler. I find Del Rio more entertaining than Cena.

I completely agree...I think wwe should give ziggler a shot at WHC so he and cena can put up a five star match.

• I agree. But I don't want Cena to win again lol.

So I'll have to see Alberto as WHC I guess...

I'd rather have Del Rio as WHC then that no talent, sickness exploiting, politicking hack John Cena.

• Skitzo

Don't worry. Super Cena will beat him.

I agree! ^_^ <3

Source(s): #TOPHEELOFWS
  • .

I'm fu*king mad too! I fu*king hate that boring **** and I am ******* mad at Enrique who is a ******* jerk ****

x he just kicks x