I have a samsung ace 2 and the new sd card i bought for it isnt working.?

I used to have a 4g sd card but it didnt carry alot. So i switch and bought an 8g sd card but still the memory is to full to fit anything. And i havent even downloaded any new apps or music. Can anyone help me please.

Favorite Answer

hi there,upgrade to a 32GB in size for more space..

inside the Ace 2 is a 1,500mAh battery that’s good for 640 hours of standby and 7 hours 30 minutes of talk time. Running Android Gingerbread but with a free upgrade to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, you’ll have new software, while the 800MHz dual core processor is fast enough for most tasks. The screen is excellent for the price – at 3.8” in size combined with a resolution of 480x800 gives a screen sharpness of 246 pixels per inch (PPI). The camera is 5MP and records 720p HD video, and there’s 4GB of on board storage. If that’s not enough pick up a microSD card up to 32GB in size for more space..ps repost the question in

Consumer Electronics this is the travel section..have fun annd merry xmas..

regards pops..