IM Sam132 asked in SportsWrestling · 6 years ago

WWE: How is Del Rio a Main Eventer? Hes so boring.?

• Favorite Answer

I completely agree with you. ADR sucks and is boring, he is a mid carder at best. I don't know why WWE gives him a World Championship Match on every SINGLE PPV.

WWE had saw something on Alberto Del Rio. He's already been over pushed by WWE. He's pushed into the main event way too fast. He'd won the most competitors in Royal Rumble history. I was extremely shocked to see him win the royal rumble with Santino Marella as the top 2. Nobody saw that coming.

He's also the money in the bank winner. He'd defeated Cm Punk to become the wwe champion twice. He'd won the world heavyweight championship twice. He's very talented wrestler. He don't even get a reaction or generating the heat from the crowd though. He's remind of JBL and Eddie Guerrero.

They're probably believed that, Alberto Del Rio's very entertaining to themselves though! They'd see potential in Alberto Del Rio. He's very decent on the microphone. Alberto Del Rio has done something to impress the WWE. He might be very smart man anyway.

• Skitzo

Del Rio is cool.

3 words. Latino Population.

Lol Exactly! ^.^ But I guess the WWE finds "potential" in him somehow..... ^_^ lmao

Source(s): Edit- User above, Del Rio is cool but BORING! ^_^ Edit- I agree with user below...... :') <3 Edit- Hi SUY2J! (*◠‿◠)✌<3

And you think guys like Big Show, Randy Orton and Sheamus are more exciting?

x he just kicks x

• .

Lol idk he is so damn boring