Is AFC a soft Conference? Is NFC where the better teams are at?

Is it just me or are the only real threats in that Conference the Broncos and Colts?

While in the NFC Conference we have teams showing great offense and good defense on teams like Saints, Seahawks, Eagles, and Panthers.
Update: When I say better teams I say teams that look more like a threat and I see 4 vs 2 from my perspective. NFC is my Conference's team tho so I might be paying a bit more attention to it. Should I add Bengals to the threats of the AFC? I don't believe so because they seem so inconsistent to me. Aren't... show more When I say better teams I say teams that look more like a threat and I see 4 vs 2 from my perspective. NFC is my Conference's team tho so I might be paying a bit more attention to it. Should I add Bengals to the threats of the AFC? I don't believe so because they seem so inconsistent to me. Aren't Bengals that team that will win about 3 games in a row only to lose 2 games in a row after that? Yeah, I don't see a team like that going far in playoffs.
Update 2: I'm not from Canada, I just prefer the Canadian Yahoo Answers layout more. LOL

I'm from South Jersey. ;)