I want to save my relationship. Advice needed!?

I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years in January. We have lived together in the past but no longer do. We have had our ups and downs and break ups but always make ups.. He does love me but he is a very complex person he's not good at showing emotion.. When my brother died he didn't know what to say.. He spaced himself away from me until I was stable enough to start living again.. Never really affectionate things yes hugs and kisses & I love you' but no "your sexy, beautiful, i'm so lucky to have you, im so happy" etc none of that stuff.. But you know what there was never any of that much.. I am happy to say we are getting along great, we do not fight we are happy with each other.. But theres been a problem since our 1 year mark before the 1 year mark we had sex at least 2-4 times a week, slowly it started getting down to about once a week then slowly once a every two weeks, then once every month now.. we are going on 3 months with no sexual activity.. Of course as any woman would I am feeling insecure.. I used to party a lot and I had a thinner frame I have put on a few pounds.. not a lot but a few.. (oh when I try to talk to him about problems in our relationship he gets angry and tells me to drop it) I ask him why we don't have sex and he says "its not about you at all, I just don't feel like it" and this frustrates me I am a 18 year old girl my hormones are raging I am no hooch but I do enjoy sex I am comfortable talking about sex.. I get it some people aren't but we went from having sex almost everyday to once a month! I have tried sexy outfits, date nights, cleaning his house and cooking, dirty talking, jumping on him, nothing works he gets mad or flat out says we ain't ******* so don't even try I don't feel like a woman :( this really hurts.. I looked through his history on his computer and he recently started watching porn (straight porn) there is no possibility that he's gay. I want to get to the bottom of this and have sex again! what can I do :( I got a stubborn one on my hands :( HELP!

Favorite Answer

Leave him. Let him know that you can thrive and be happy without him (even if you have to pretend). Let him know that two can play at his game. He doesn't seem to want you or be interested in you and I think that you should treat him the way that he treats you and if he doesn't seem to care then, then you should leave him. If he does change his act and becomes more engaging--mentally and physically--and considers your needs of the relationship, then there is hope. Good luck...you totally deserve better.

Sometimes, letting go seems like the easiest thing to do. But think about this: you've invested so much of your time and energy into another person; you've made a solemn promise; and you still know there's love, even if it's hiding underneath the surface. This website will show you how to save a marriage and avoid divorce, even if you're the only one trying https://tr.im/yxS7o

Thats not right ! I would leave if I was not fulfilled. Any man that is not ready for sex at least 1once a week is questionable

Well

Here is the n. 1 site for landscaping with hundreds of ideas and picts http://www.goobypls.com/r/rd.asp?gid=418

Hope it helps.

It sounds like he's either cheating or maybe has erectile dysfunction? please answer mine http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201311...