Cowboy Bebop VS Death Note?

Which one is a better anime worth watching?

Favorite Answer

There both really good but death note kinda starts to fall after a certain character leaves around episode 26 and it's pretty meh from then on but cowboy bebop is good until the fifth episode and then becomes amazing for the rest of the series.

They're so totally different, I don't really see how you could directly compare. Cowboy Bebop has lots of action and adventure; Death Note is all head games and plotting.

I personally love Cowboy Bebop and think Death Note should've ended about 1/3 of the way through, but that's just me. Obviously Death Note has a ton of fans who things it's the Best Thing Ever so maybe you'd fall more into that group. I say just watch them both.

Death Note is good but a little too dark for my liking, sooo yeah Cowboy Bebop..

They aren't exactly similar, so its hard to compare. if you ask which I found more enjoyable having seen both, I would be quick to tell you Cowboy Bebop.

• Simple: Two words + Emoticon.

DEATH NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D