M
Lv 6
M asked in SportsFootball (American) · 6 years ago

Is Alabama's AJ McCarron better than Peyton, Brady, and Rodgers?

ESPN, with its love affair with all things SEC, is trying to tell us that he is.

http://oi39.tinypic.com/igj7dh.jpg

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, I wouldn't believe anything SECPN says anyway as there is a good chance that McCarron will be just as successful in the NFL as Greg McElroy was. McCarron does have better college numbers than Brady and Rodgers, but then again, neither were 4 year starters. Brady led Michigan to an Orange Bowl win over Alabama oddly enough and Rodgers was apart of the Cal team that got robbed of a Rose Bowl berth by Texas boosters who basically bought votes to get them to that bowl instead of Cal. The rules have changed since then making it so that the top 4 teams in the BCS automatically go to the BCS. Manning was a great college QB, but much like in the NFL, struggles to win those big games, as he was 0-4 I believe against Florida (top program in the conference at that time) and 2-2 in bowl games.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Source(s): 100% Success Winning Predictor : http://WinningPicks.oruty.com/?zBT
  • 6 years ago

Can everyone not read or pay attention to what is actually shown? They're comparing college stats, not saying McCarron is already better than those QBs at the moment.

I don't think he's quite as good as Peyton was. It's harder to compare the stats to Brady and Rodgers in college due to how many fewer games they played, and I don't remember Rodgers much in college or Brady at all. McCarron is almost certainly the most underrated QB in college football, although I'm interested to know if he could really lead a team to victory. He's only had to attempt it a few times, and it didn't work out against Texas A&M last year, at least.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Discover now the best sport betting system: http://sport-betting-tips.checkhere.info

Too many people think of sports betting as just something they do in their past time. However, many people can see the potential that exists if you manage to have the right sports betting strategy and correct approach to betting in general. Are you sick of losing? Interested in finding out how to turn your luck around? Do you want to know which sports betting strategies stand to help you make the most from your betting?

Any good strategy should allow you to place bets based on a systematic method. Of course there is always a random element or so called luck involved, but betting is all about stacking the odds in your favor. There should be no guess work involved or bets placed based on gut feelings. Betting is a business and it should be treated like one. Any money you use for betting needs to be separate from money you use for your daily life or anything else. How can you possibly expect to follow a strategy with money that was originally set aside to pay next week's rent with? You can't. This will help you to focus on the task of betting and remove any emotional strings attached to the money.

So what makes a good strategy or what should you look for in a strategy before you decide to implement it? Any good strategy needs to have a positive expectancy. This means that in the long run you will win. The hit rate of the strategy needs to be above 50% for you to be able to profit in the long run. An ideal win rate should be between 60 to 70%, because you will need to cover the fees and other expensive associated with betting. Is it feasible to expect you'll be able to find a system that has a 100% win rate? No, it isn't. The best you can do is find a system that has a positive expectancy and stick with it. In the long run you will make more money than you can possibly lose.

Keep whatever information and news you have about the teams as up to date as possible. Any changes in the teams makeup or factors that affect how the players play will great affect the potential outcome of a match. Make sure that you are constantly up to date on every aspect that affects the potential outcome of a match. Information is the key to winning at sports betting.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Smart
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

With two national championships AJ McCarron has been a more successful if not better college QB than either of the Mannings, Brady or Rodgers.

• Sam
    Lv 5
    6 years ago

colt mccoy and kellen moore had better records than all 3 of those guys. plus brady wasnt the main starter in michigan and rodgers started in juco. plus the fact that they didnt play cupcakes 6 weeks a season. mccarron sucks. watch the guy all through his college career. he cant read a defense. the audibles are automatically runs and for some reason, defenses just decide not to play against alabama. if you look at their passing plays, theyre high percentage throws and he still struggles sometimes. and ive watched their games and teams just decide to play bad defense and its ridiculous.

Source(s): me!
  • 6 years ago

No he's better than Peyton,Brady,and Rodgers

• 4 years ago

Way too many folks are looking to gaming to resolve their economic issues, but when they eliminate they are just making points also worse. But, with Zcodes System from here https://tr.im/eqRY1 you won't have this problem.

The Zcodes System is the very best activities investing application system. This system is recommended to anyone that is ready to get their sports expense to another level. This really is an absolute must have in your sports expense arsenal.

Zcodes System is at the the top of record for activities betting programs that work!

• Ya know,I SERIOUSLY think AJ will be the steal of this draft.He probaly won't go first round,due mainly to his team being "too talented"and too good that he doesn't get ally of credit. I don't know if he"ll be elite,but I think he has the best chance in this class.heres how I rank the QB's

1.McCarronn

2.Manziel

3.Murray

4.Brynn Rynner(spelled wrong?lol)

Don't know about Winston have to see more than a year.DONT like Teddy or Mariota.Both are Averge.

• 6 years ago

He has not made a debut into the NFL yet so can't tell. Tim Tebow we all now know that it's not a NFL QB.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.