poll, do you personally know anyone who does illegal drugs?

I don't mean alcohol since it's mostly legal everywhere.

cannabis depending on your state or country.

• Luke-E
    Favorite Answer

I don't do them anymore but where I come from is the drug capital of England, I can't even begin to count how many people who I know that do drugs and if you want to compare I know far more people who have done drugs than those who have never tried them, most people start smoking weed around age 11 12 around here then move onto Es and Amphetamine and Mcat at like 13, then coke at 14-15, some of them move on to worse things and some don't and to be honest I used to see it as normal cos I was caught in the trap, now when I think about all the wasted lives it literally breaks my heart. The scary thing is I think the local government try to keep a lid on things and cover up how bad it actually is.

Source(s): Not dissing weed though because it's mainly harmless in my opinion, just the other dirty sh!t that people peddle.

yes,, I know a lot who use illegal drugs. Many of the people I work with and myself back in the day but I don't anymore.

• Swoope

Personally? Nope.

A few of my friends use cannabis.

• DOM

Yes I know 2.

I know a lot of people who do drugs. Three of my siblings smoke weed, as well as two of my best friends; and another close friend of mine was a cocaine addict.

I'm smoking a bowl right now.

Yea I do... It's rampant around here..,

• Hi

Not any more

No, officer, I don't.