where do i buy TIMBERLAND women's 6-inch premium waterproof boot in CANADA!!?

I need to buy some winter boots and my mom won't let me buy it online where in canada do i buy those specific timberlands

Best Answer

Call Timberland, Google Timberland Canada, call any shoe stores in Canada if they have them.

Buyer beware when it comes to buying shoes online, and I do not rec. using PayPal. I got screwed, took 3 years for my credit. Avoid buying shoes, on sale that states: "Final Sale No returns."

I bought 2 pair of shoes, $700 worth @ Zappos, where they have free shipping & free returns. I am a 5 1/2, so I bought a size 6. Returned them. Ordered a 5, too small. I saved $700.

I went to Nordstrom's, they're having shoe sales. Found 2 shoes, both less than $300. Both were rated as 'best comfortable shoes for walking'. BTW: I wore one of the boots for 4 hours, and I didn't even do that much walking, mostly standing on the same spot . . . . and I was already limping. I took it back the following day! I found the perfect boots, from Piperline, finally after 4 tries! I found a second pair @ Clark's, just next door to our hotel room in Spain, most comfortable boots in the world! I just bought 2 more in Florence (Italy) Outlet store, and I felt like walking on air!

My son bought a pair of Nike beach sandals. They didn't come in his size, so he bought the one larger. They weren't sold in stores! He was walking around sandals too big, only because he didn't want to pay for return shipping and re-stocking fees.

Try different sizes. Not all size-8 shoes fit the same, even from one designer.

Walk on an uncarpeted surface. This is the only way to test how shoes will feel when pounding the pavement. Shoes that are good for some, may hurt your feet. Just saying!

Example from YA! member: "Well, I bought these dr marten boots and as we all know that European footwear is sized different from American shoe sizing they kinda hurt my feet."

Timberland Womens Boots Canada

• rooker

Timberland Canada

Dillards, JC Penney's (in malls across the country). Or go to their web site. Oh, and ebay had some a few weeks ago. Type in Timberland boots, when the items come up, go to the left and put in the size and type of boot you need click enter, and they'll pull up your specifics. If there are any that match, you can bid or try to find them "buy it now". BY THE WAY....wal-mart and target DON'T sell Timberland!!! Someone has their brands mixed up. HAPPY HUNTING

If you intend to get the pieces and training and apply the artwork of the search until every thing becomes next character to you then you definitely require that guide https://tr.im/NSeqE to learn how.

The author Joshua Pellicer, has coached 1000s of guys on associations and dating and, even when he admits that he wasn't a normally born grasp of the relationship game and it needed him plenty of failures and rejection to ultimately realize what works and what does not work he produced a powerful class so you to understand and absorb the technique of attracting women.

The Tao of Badass is the greatest manual that you will need to stay on course. Without its guidance, it will get you a lengthier time to appreciate your potential or at worst, not realize it.

1

Source(s): The Tao of Badass http://emuy.info/GetEveryGirlEasily/?pqov

Getoutside

437 Queen Street West 416-593-5598

Over 100 different styles

http://getoutsideshoes.com

or

Getoutside

3456 Yonge St. 416-440-8880

Over 100 different styles