Muslim and Arabs: If Israel gave back all the land they stole except Jerusalem, would you be happy?

Im a white british guy, so be patient with me. I am still studying Islam as my parents keep recommending it (they converted to Islam).

So I read that in the Quran it said something that the Jews will once again come back to their land Jerusalem and claim it. Now Muslims and Arabs seem to be pissed today at this. I didnt see the logic, but then I read and people were saying that Jews not only took Jerusalem, but also chunks of Palestine.

So if Jews right now decided to give the land they stole from the Arabs, but keep Jerusalem, would you guys be fine with that? I am not Jewish or Arab fyi.

• Feivel
    Favorite Answer

We stole no land. NONE. Apparently you are reading a revisionist history. You do realize that by 1848 the majority of the population of Jerusalem and a few other places was Jewish right? You do realize there were massacres of Jews dating back to the 19th century and the early 20th century right?

The arab countries want Israel eradicated. Nothing less with suffice. Arafat turned down the offer you are talking about. All of a sudden he wanted Jerusalem.

Historical revisionism in arab countries is really astounding.

Did the UK "steal" the Falkland Islands? Did the US steal Texas?

I will be happy if they are converted to Islam. But, no, seriously. I have tried to understand Israel and Palestine conflict for several times from both viewpoints.

The point is, most Jews who lived at Israel (except the newly immigrant Jews) are the 3rd generations. If they give back the land again and should go to somewhere, I don't know where they should go.

In my opinion, these guys just need to open and melt their own countries into one single country, which covers all of these faiths. The Palestinian can back to their lands or any stolen lands, and the Jews can live everywhere as long as the land is not inhabitated by the original people and they got permission from the owner.

• Thomas6 years agoReport

yes, islam should give back all lands it stole over the course of 1400 years. agreed. now who should they give it back to? well, the first thing to do and I agree with you is that muslims should de-religionize themselves and embrace a more realistic philosophy.

Jews didn't steal the land, it was the British empire, under the name of jews, or else that would have been middle eastern jews not european jews,and then U.S. took over, if Zionists are to leave the US which is clearly trying to takeover the middle east and to leave Zionism we're gonna need a proof for that, and yes if they did return the land they stole that sounds like a good evidence that they left Zionism and the U.S., they can share Jerusalem like it was before the Zionism even if they control it.

They didn't just take chunks if Palestine, also Lebanon, Egypt, Syria, what do you think Zionists are? They're the Jews who believe they have the right to take what they call the promised land, but when God promised them that(if we wanna say he did) then shouldn't they wait until God gives it to them? The promised land is from the Nile to the Euphrates.

And yes what verse is that?

@fievel:no there were no Jews maasacres and yes there was a Jewish population but those weren't the Jews that fought ous(in the beginning) they were European Jews and you are STILL trying to steal our lands from the Nile to the Euphrates.

I don't think thats in the quran.

Most people are more concerned about today.....they could care less if its one single country or two....it can all be israel. The past is the past. The ONLY thing they want is for the israeli government to treat palestinians as equals. Do that one thing and you'll see most of the problems go away.

What if muslims gave back all the lands they stole over the course of 1400 years?

No, Muslims will not be happy until every Jew is laying dead at their feet. And even then they wouldn't be happy, but it would be a start. A better question would be that if Israel returned the lands it claimed when Muslims tried to murder them in war and failed, would the Muslims return the land they stole from India during the era of Islamic conquest. I am quite certain no, they do not care about lands THEY occupy.

Salam No I would not be happy because Yerusalem is the holy place for Jews,Christians and Muslims.

Its not just about land. Of course we will get our land back in sha Allah because Allah has promised Muslims victory. However you need to know how Palestinians are being treated by Israeli forces. Its inhumane. Actually let's not even talk about the real victims, Rachel Corrie was crushed to death by an Israeli bulldozer as she was trying to stop the military from destroying civilians houses. Can you believe it? Rachel was an activist and was in support of Palestinians freedom and rights.

Anyways i pray that you learn about islam properly and find it to be the most straight forward and modern religion, Islam is a way of life

• Thomas6 years agoReport

yes that's right. the original people who the muslims stole the land from over the course of 1400 years will get their lands back.

"So I read that in the Quran it said something that the Jews will once again come back to their land Jerusalem and claim it"

What verse is that?

Why should Palestinians be fine with it? If someone came to your home and demanded only a room would you give in and be fine with it? If they wanted to live alongside peacefully it wouldn't have been a problem but they want to take what's not theirs and not allow Palestinians in the areas they take.

• Thomas6 years agoReport

right, right. what if your land was one of the many lands in Europe, Africa, or Asia stolen by muslim invaders over the course of 1400 years? would you be fine with it? what if you were one of the descendants of the original people who were forced to convert, or die?

• Bilal

1-even that they wont do..where do expect them to live?

2-it is about al quds/jerusalem more than all the other parts of the land..

it is a holy land..not any land..