Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 6 years ago

Who is the most complete AFC team with the best mix of offense and defense? Bengals?

I see too many defensive holes in Broncos for me to think they can make it to Super Bowl. Are Bengals the most complete team in AFC?

Favorite Answer

Defense is a thing of the past. With so many rules out-lawing real defense, a franchise QB with potent weapons is all you really need.....Denver and the Pats are in the best position.

I think the Bengals, but the QB needs to be more consistent.

Good teams can adjust and that's what they did doing after losing studs Geno Atkins and Leon Hall for the rest of the season.

The Broncos and Patriots have paper defenses as we saw last night, the Broncos D collapsed after losing DRC in a meaningless interception and the Patriots gave 224 rushing yards to a RB that hadn't had a 100-yard game.

The problem with the Bengals is their QB is way too inconsistent.

@Patsfan lol wow the Patriots are not the best team in the NFL. If they made it to the SB right now the teams in the NFC that can beat them are the Panthers, Hawks and Saints.

Well it depends as I have seen some matches of Broncos they are better than other so probably one of the best team mate. But who knows who work hard and have talents generate the better results.

Definitely the patriots

The broncos are the best team in the AFC and I really hate saying that because I am a raider fan but it is what it is. A couple hiccups in the regular season doesn't mean anything. Multiple weapons on offense, the probable MVP and a defense that still is pretty decent. They can win the Superbowl and are as complete as anybody. The pats showed today that they also are once again contenders and can shoot it out with anybody. The best team of the last ten years continues to plug in and reload on players and are making their claim as still being the team that you can never sleep on. The Bengals are fine of the teams who are making a name for themselves and are showing last years playoff birth is no fluke. They are now knocking at the door and proving they are legit. A young sqaud who is getting more polished every week and looking to be contenders from now and into the next few years. They are very balanced and very good. The colts are also good but I would not favor them over the three teams mentioned above. Then there is the overachieving chiefs. A great defense and run game with captain conservative at qb. Very old school type of team but not as good as their record would indicate. I don't think they will beat anyone in round one and will be bounced and forgotten quickly.

While the Bengals are very good I don't think its their year this season. Brady and manning may be heading for their last showdowns but its inevitable that their time is just about up and a team like cincywill take ttheir spot as the favorites very soon. Just not this season. I don't think they can go through either NE or DEN and make it all the way just yet.

defo bengals

YOU REALLY HAVE TO ASK??????????????

ANY TEAM BUT THE HOUSTON TEXANS. THEY'RE LOADED WITH INVISIBLE TALENT BUT THEY JUST CAN'T HELP BUT POUND THEMSELVES INTO MANURE. PRETTY STINKY MANURE TOO. SOMEONE PLEASE CALL SERVPRO TO CLEAN UP THIS MESS.

PLEASE WIPE YOUR FEET UPON LEAVING THE STADIUM.