Good car to buy around $25000?

I also want it to have good fuel economy and cheap insurance. The price is around $25k (give or take a few thousand).

Favorite Answer

Ford Focus for a standard sedan.

*BUT if you want a sporty car, the Subaru BRZ is a good choice starting at $25k. Scion has their own version of it to.

• Gigi K

Get the ford fusion, fords cars are good quality the company is over 100 years old. Only american car that didnt file for bankruptcy, and the fusion is very nice and has a good fuel economy. Shouldnt be too much to insure, but call and get a quote. Another thing everyone says honda civic. If you ever owned one youd know how cheaply they are made and how cheap they feel to drive.

Honda Accord. Any small car. The Ford Escape, Honda CRV, or Toyota RAV-4. There are tons of options.

You didn't specify anything. You want an SUV? Sedan? Coupe? Fast sports car?? Manual or auto??

Anyways, my first and best option would be a Honda Civic SI...its sporty, economical, comes in coupe or sedan and is very reliable. Other cars that you might want to consider are:

-Subaru WRX/STI

-Honda Accord V6

-Honda Pilot

-Acura RSX Type S

-Audi A4, A6

-Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution

-BMW 3 or 5 series.

• ?

there are a lot of options with that budget, so you need to be more specific

do you want new or used?

what body style do you need? (sedan, coupe, SUV, van)

my personal choice if you're buying used is either an older Civic Si, Acura Integra/RSX (with much more $$ to spare) or Subaru WRX

If you're buying new I would recommend a Ford Focus or Honda Civic

You have many options these are my suggestions:

- Older BMW 328i Coupe / Sedan

- Older BMW 335i Coupe / Sedan

- Older Mercedes-Benz C300 - This one may come in a coupe but I am not sure.

- Older Mercedes-Benz C350 Coupe / Sedan

- Older Audi A4 Sedan

- Older Audi A5 Coupe

• Caco

Honda Civic, and you'll have money left over.