Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 6 years ago

Who do you see winning the NFC? AFC? And who will win in the Superbowl game? Scores?

Favorite Answer

Lol @ the people riding that Broncos 'wagon hard even after last night.

NFC: Saints. They will lose next Monday, which will pretty much end up giving the Seahawks homefield. They'll split with the Panthers tho, so they'll get the 2 spot and end up beating the Seahawks on the road in a rematch, 23-17

AFC: Patriots. They'll finish with the 2 seed, and meet the Chiefs in the Championship game, on the road. Broncos choke in the divisional round, after winning their WC game against the Bengals.

In a rematch of week 6, Saints tie the game late with a fg drive, only to see Brady march the team down the field and hit Amendola for the winning TD.

Pats win, 27-20

AFC Champs: Broncos

NFC Champs: Saints

Super Bowl:

Broncos 31

Saints 27

Broncos are good, but not great, and not as good as the patriots... The best team in the nfl I think is the patriots, bc they can beat anyone and will beat anyone

AFC: Patriots

NFC: Panthers or Seahawks

*panthers are gonna surprise people, and so will the cardinals...I think and upset will be either the bears, or panthers though

SUPER BOWL: Pats: 24 Seahawks :21

I won't be surprise if the Steelers come back and surprise everyone from being down 0-4 in the season. I hope to see them or Chiefs but it might be Broncos vs Saints or Seahawks.

Seattle vs Denver

Obvious choices i know, but both teams going to the play-offs and at home look unbeatable..

Seattle 25

Denver 21