What says "Seasons greetings" better than knocking over an old lady to save $50 on a flat screen?
and to think yesterday I was having trouble getting into the Christmas spirit.
- Mike KLv 77 years agoFavorite Answer
How about this one:
- Atarah DerekLv 77 years ago
Humming the tune of the stampede scene from The Lion King while you're doing so.
- Anonymous7 years ago
I think my inflatable Santa Clause does. He's bent over with his butt showing and he pulls down his pants, revealing his drawers that say "Season's Greetings."
- Pirate AM™Lv 77 years ago
LOL, sorry, I think that the best thing to do is to avoid shopping rushes and when I have to shop is to be nice and encourage others to be nice.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- ?Lv 77 years ago
I abstain from black friday because I'm not into the whole consumerism thing.
- ThevacuousLv 47 years ago
Yanks are a funny bunch like that.
- Awkward FingersLv 47 years ago
....to be fair... How big is this big screen....because, come on...sometimes..
- ELv 77 years ago
ask a atheist they do it all year round.