FT9!
FT9! asked in SportsWrestling · 7 years ago

Would CM Punk Have Made It In The Attitude Era .. !?

Seeing As You're All So Quick To Say That Aj Lee Wouldn't Have, What About Your Beloved CM Punk,

Would He Have Been A Big Star In The Attitude Era, Having To Compete With The Likes Of The Rock, Stone Cold, Triple H, Kurt Angle, Mankind, In Their Prime,

Keep In Mind, Paul Heyman Wouldn't Of Been There To Hold CM Punk's Hand, Because Heyman Joined WWE When The Attitude Was Over, Or Was Close To Being Over, And We All Know The Reason CM Punk Is In WWE Today Is Because Of Paul Heyman ..

Favorite Answer

Well, Cm Punk would've been Mid card with Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit, Jeff Hardy and more others. They've Stone Cold Steve Austin, Undertaker, The Rock, Triple H, Kurt Angle, Kane, Mick Foley and more will been on the main event picture because They're the biggest stars in the wrestling business.

Cm Punk's very talented Technical wrestler. He does have potential, talented, charisma, amazing the microphone and much more. I know Cm Punk mostly will win the intercontinental, European, Light heavyweight and Tag team championships except the WWF championship.

It's going to be tough because The Biggest stars were more popular and more over by the audience. Paul Heyman sees everything on Cm Punk anyway. If, He's super over by the fans then, The WWE will be thinking to push him But, I'm really sure that, Cm Punk would've won the WWF championship after, Attitude era was over.

Hell yeah...........Punk is widely considered alongside Steve Austin with regard to his anti-hero attitude. If WWE ever stepped down from PG, Punk would surely be the next Austin, or even better

I don't think you cant tell who would make it in the Attitude Era or not make it in the Attitude Era based on their gimmicks and roles in the PG Era, so I don't know if Punk or AJ would make it in the Attitude Era.

• .

^ what's he talking about

Are you saying this because he is small? Do you also think the same of Chris Jericho, because if a wrestler has talent they WILL make it

He could not have been a big star and I have to admit it

Source(s): lol @ROHPunk maybe my user @Aaliyah she just hates on us because we actually could wrestle

No, he wouldn't have. I'd wager he'd be big in ECW though.

He has a better Chance than AJ But I don't think so

and When did we say he was BELOVED?!

Aaliyah-Lol IDK