Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 6 years ago

What are the Cleveland Browns biggest rivalry in the AFC and NFC? Is it Bengals, and who is it in the NFC?

Do the Browns fans hate the Bengals more than any other AFC team?

Update:

I think I meant who instead of what. Oh well, this isn't a grammar competition is it?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Nobody hates the Browns because they are irrelevant.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Browns-Steelers used to be a huge rivalry until the Browns moved to Baltimore and became the Ravens. I'm not sure these Browns have a big rivalry with any team right now because they've only been in existence for 15 years and they've pretty much stunk the entire time.

• 6 years ago

the browns biggest rivalry is the bengals but it isnt a very heated one , being between them they only have 1 playoff win in the last 30 years.

there NFC rival is the lions , back in the 50s the browns and lions played for championships vs each other and yeah yeah no one cares anymore

• AGM
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Bengals

Lions

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Expansion Browns really doesn't have a rivalry but Ravens (old Browns) is the Steelers and currently the best rivalry in NFL

• 6 years ago

IMO I feel that the rivalries w/the old Browns don't carry over to the new team.....

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Browns-Steelers are a bigger rivalry, in fact, the real Browns("the Ravens") and Steelers are that division's biggest rivalry.

• 6 years ago

The Browns biggest rival is themselves.... They suck and always find a way to beat themselves... Lol....

Source(s): RT....
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.