Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Why is it OK for Oprah to say that white racists need to die but not OK for me to say that black racists?

need to die

Judging by the shock on liberals faces when I said that seems to be contradictory to their behavior to Oprah when she said the very same thing. Hey at least I am not a rich TV host that has a humungous audience. You could only imagine how shocked I was to hear that racist black whore say that.

@chemical- Oh so Oprah can say that and its not racist but if a white guy says it. Then it is racist. Thank you for clarifying what political correctness really means. We need to take this country back or we are going to lose it.

Favorite Answer

I would really like to know how she got a pass on that. Seriously, they try and destroy Paula Dean for something racial she said 30 yrs. ago not a peep against Oprah for what she said. I would like to hear how the left explains this.

Well, it is because many liberals are just white people who are ashamed of their own race and feel that blacks have had enough racial hatred against them. Now whites deserve some. So when a black person (in this case Oprah), says something racist against whites then it is only blacks getting back at white people who liberals feel deserve the same horrors today that blacks got during slavery. I am not saying all liberals are exactly like this or that they want to enslave white people. I just think that they feel like being racists against a black is bad (which it is) and that being racist against a white is less bad (which it isn't ). I am sorry if this is hard to understand.

• LOL

That wasn't very nice of her. I guess being a billionaire and 50 years of Affirmative Action isn't enough for the almighty Oprah. Another reason not to waste time watching network TV. Perhaps a boycott of Oprah's sponsors would take some of the hate out of her.

A white racist will sit around and use words like "ni----" and complain about blacks and Mexicans and those slanty-eyed Asians without doing anything half the time except make themselves sound like the profound idiots they are.

A black racist will shoot a white person in the head just for being on the wrong side of town, whether that person is a racist or not. There's your difference.

• Sarah

Again, that isn't what she said. She actually said that to end racism, ALL racists will have to die out. She never mentioned white people or black people specifically.

You just did, didn’t you? And nothing happened to you. So, there you go.

She didn’t mean they needed to be killed. She meant they’d “die off,” leaving fewer racists in the country - and this will continue as time goes on and racism will ultimately be gone.

• Sounds like you're a bit of a racist yourself, that's probably why it's not OK, fyi. Pretty sure Oprah is not a whore or a racist.

What? How is being anti-racist a racist thing? You're delusional.

Do you actually watch that? Oprah has a job for her role, but you do not have your own talk show, yet you are still writing this anyways.

White viewers put Oprah Thinfree where she is. She's biting the hand that feeds her cornpone and watermelon.

Simply because she's your typical left-wing liberal lunatic that's just as racist as the people they speak out against.

Source(s): moderate4lyf