Why are Wahabi/Salafi/Deobandi Muslims so evil and Satanic?

They advocate violence against non-Muslims even though they don't fight against them.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • ME
    Lv 5
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I was never a Deobandi but I was a Salafi. Basically for Salafis, they believe they are following the truest form of Islam. The funny thing is though, they can't even agree on how to do salah. Do you do salah the way ibn baz said? or Albani? or Muqbil? Or that student of Albani that says Albani was wrong and that you should grasp your wrist?

We got totally fooled. We read you cannot harm the captive but must feed and shelter them. Yet you see Salafis in Syria torturing captives, raping, hanging them by the feet on tanks and spinning them around, hitting them with sticks and then blasting steam in their face while they cry for Allah to save them. Throwing postal workers from the top of buildings, Forcing an old man to say bad words and kick him the face and pull his hair, forcing a child to dig his own grave, wrapping barbwire all over a child, cursing like sailors, abusing corpses, doing nikah jihad.

And then they take weapons from Israel and say "its ok because Shia are more dangerous than the Zionists" Yet Shia won't take a Shekel from Israel. it shows you who the real bad guys are.

Source(s): Former Salafi.
  • sam
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

They are basicly crooks using religion as an excuse for killing, looting and plundering. There days are over. The Non MUslim world today is much smarter and less naive.

• ?
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

dear, you re a Romance Expert.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

They're blind, instead of devoutly practicing faith they kill and shed blood.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Not true.

They fight against only combatant nonmuslims who attack their lands and kill innocents by state sponsored terrorisim of USA ISRAEL NATO.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.