How did you handle your first break up?

When did it happen, How did you react, and how did you feel about it?

I had broken up with my girlfriend earlier last month. I didn't cry or anything like that. I was relived that I did it, since I had been wanting to do it for along time. But there was awkward sense of lost that I felt that I didn't anticipate on feeling afterwards. But in meantime I buried myself into my college work and personal projects to fill that void. While I was bit upset for a day or two, I got over it cause it something I knew that our relationship wasn't really going anywhere, and that both of us had moved on.

I dumped my first boyfriend (which was in grade 7) through a friend. Ugh horrible, I know. But in my opinion I was too young to be dating anyways.

I felt relieved after I had broken up with my first real boyfriend though. I wasn't upset at all (sounds horrible, I know) because honestly he was starting to get on my nerves. He was really clingy and the fact that I had friends that were guys was not okay with him. It took me a while to find the words to say and break up with him, but when I did it he told me he understood and then we just lived separate lives.