How did you handle your first break up?

When did it happen, How did you react, and how did you feel about it?

I had broken up with my girlfriend earlier last month. I didn't cry or anything like that. I was relived that I did it, since I had been wanting to do it for along time. But there was awkward sense of lost that I felt that I didn't anticipate on feeling afterwards. But in meantime I buried myself into my college work and personal projects to fill that void. While I was bit upset for a day or two, I got over it cause it something I knew that our relationship wasn't really going anywhere, and that both of us had moved on.

Favorite Answer

VerY irresponsible even though I was the one who did the breaking up. I handled the whole thing very irresponsible across the board.

I Was Upset. I Was The One To Break Up With Him Because He Was Cheating On Me. He Wanted Me Back And Another Chance And I Wanted To Give Him Another Chance But I Didn't And It Made Me Lose Me For A While. Finally When I Came Back I Knew That He Wasn't Worth It And Got Over It. Its Been 4 Years. I Still Think About Him But As A Mistake I Made Long Time Ago.

• Gumby

I basically understood what I felt for her, she never felt for me. Took me a year, but once I met another that made me feel the same thing, I knew neither were love to begin with. I was completely infatuated.

• Heart

I cried cuz he broke up with me. It was the worst thing. And I was in high school at the time. Heh, hurtful memories but kinda funny looking back. I was 16.

We'd been dating for 2 years..I cried..stopped eating..and stayed in bed for like a week.

I was 17 and well i wasn't really broken hearted when it was over because i wasn't really in love with him.

• Dora

I pretended that I hated him and I talked crap behind his back, oddly enough I was the one who broke it off but... yeah...

I still love him very much.

I cried like a little baby.

Music, it gets you through all your hardest times and can express any emotion .