Which perfume to purchase?

Hey guys, I need some advice on some perfumes I wanted to purchase as a gift for someone! I wanted to know which perfume you personally like and is worth buying out of the following: Dolce and Gabanna The One, Burberry London, Ralph Lauren Romance, Ralph Lauren Eternity, and Vera Wang Princess? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Some perfumes may stink on you, depends on body chemistry. So, even the best-selling fragrance, may not smell well on you, but best answer is to try on a sample, and see HOW it reacts on your skin.

How I know this? I bought dh one of the best colognes, smell good on another guy, but it didn't on him.

This girl @ work, also has BO. Everyone knows she comes to work, like she showered everyday, looking fresh right out of the shower, etc. but she's got BO. Why? Her perfume is causing her to smell like she stinks!

Perfumes I hate: Scada, Michael Kors.

I like Bulgary Mon Jasmin Noir.

http://us.bulgari.com/productDetail.jsp?%E2%80%A6

I also like Chanel 5.

I bought Chanel 5, spray, but it was making me sick, it was just too powerful . . . .even though I loved it when I had a sample, so I took it back and got an exchange for the real perfume, that you only use very little, NOT SPRAYED ON.

BTW: They go on my wrist, behind the neck, why waste expensive perfumes by putting them on your dress? How is your blood flow (veins) going to activate the scent?

You are supposed to apply the perfume to your pulse points..those are the warmest spots on your body (with the excepting of your head). I've also heard that rubbing the perfume is bad..it "breaks" the perfume.

Justin Timberlake: The 31-year-old says he is not a fan of overpowering aftershaves and prefers the just out of the shower smell. ''Call me crazy, call me weird but I like the smell of beer. I don't think men should overdo their aura or let people smell you before you walk into a room. I like a fresh out of the shower smell. ''I don't like smelling like flowers," he said.

I personally use Burberry London and Vera Wang Princess. They both are awesome perfumes. But here you do not want to use it with your own. Therefore I recommend you to gift Vera Wang Princess perfume as a gift. Because first thing is that its bottle has a very pretty look which really attract others and other thing is its smell which does not comparable by other perfumes, it is best in all five. It can beat all the perfumes which you have shared above.

• Lila

i love all the marc jacobs perfumes