Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

If students can wear the Rainbow Flaw in school shouldn't they allow the Confederate Flag too?

A southwest Ohio teenager could be disciplined if he doesn’t stop wearing his Confederate flag belt buckle to school.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/12/04/ohio-teen-wo...

I bet if he wore the LGBT flag they'd give him a medal instead...knowing how schools today are

@ Al Bundy...no, actually I am quite opposed to Socialism in all of it's forms

• NikS
    Favorite Answer

in texas, the confederate flag hangs side by side with the us flag as well as the school spirit flag at my kids school

• P

Well when gays use a flag for their own country that is fighting a war to own straight people, then I will disapprove of them wearing a rainbow flag.

And why would you want to wear something that stands for treason/traitors. The confederacy seceded from the union. They went against their own country.

• Jacara

Americans shouldn't be waving the flags of traitors to the Union.

You seem to be the one blowing this story out of proportion, seizing an opportunity to speak out against the LGBT community.

Good point. Yes they should.