DOOL. About that call JJ got at the end of the show?

Do you think the video the court received WAS the one Theresa was threatening him with? I don't know what to think because the closed captioning said "Skip" instead of "Clerk" or "Caller" when he was speaking. Who is Skip? Is Skip just a clerk? Would Theresa really throw herself under the bus like that???

Lol. I guess the show wasn't finished. The Skip question was answered, but still. Is Theresa bluffing?

Favorite Answer

I don't think she was bluffing. She just is a conniving wench. Why did she video it to begin with????? She had plans for it somehow and things changed when she OD'd but she still has her video to mess with other people's lives.

And what did she do to get a neighbor to make a call like that with a smile on his face?

I saw the end of the show and Skip was her neighbor in the building. Skip is just someone who Theresa wanted JJ to find out to make him jealous or Curious. I think Skip made the call just to rattle JJ.

I haven't seen today's yet as it is not 7pm yet. Theresa is worse than Nicole or Sami ever was. IDK what she has up her sleeve with JJ. She lives in a dumpy place. You'd think Kim and Shane would want better for their daughter. I WILL get back you after I watch it. First I watch my game shows then Days on DVR like it matters lol. I am watching it right now. I can't see what's on the video.

• MAK

After yesterdays show 12/11/13 Theresa is back to her old lying wicked self, I didn't believe her for a minute ...... maybe her and Anne are related one is just as bad as the other.

I bet nick called.