Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Did Obama invent the triple flip flop on the Obamacare tax?

Obama's triple flip flop on Obamacare:

1. Obamacare is NOT a tax. I promised I would not raise taxes on the middle class, and I meant it.

2. The Obamacare penalty is a penalty on your income tax for. So, OK, it is a tax. Nobody's perfect.

3. The Supreme Court rules that Obamacare is constitutional only if it is considered a tax. Now Obama says ACA is constitutional BECAUSE it's a tax.

You can't make up stuff like this. Even Jay Leno couldn't come up with anything more absurd than that.

Favorite Answer

He perfected it, the Clinton's invented it.

Source(s): "OBAMA SO LOVED THE POOR HE CREATED MILLIONS MORE"!!!!!

Uh, Obama isn't on the Supreme Court; it was the court who declared the penalty a tax.

I don't understand what you're confused about, but that you are completely confused is clear.

So, you object to tens of millions of Americans being able to get health care bad, WHY, exactly?

That reminds me, When will Mittens show us those tax forms. Obviously, because he didn't pay his fair share. Reid was right. He did not pay any taxes at all. He should be thrown in the slammer.

No, the Supreme Court corrected him. Do you want him arguing with the Supreme Court.

No, Obama never invented a thing, that's why he believes "you didn't build that"

He never owned a business, he never worked for a business, he never even did a proper job when he was state senator in Illinois, he only got the job because Michael Madigan, Illinois' political machine operator greased the skids for him

What business has he got telling anyone anything? ask the liberal media who painted him as the brilliant articulate young black man. The only thing invented was a pack of lies by them!