Has O-Care move to the stage of accessing our bank accounts already? I thought that was?

reserved to a later stage of implementation.

Here is an example: http://www.kgw.com/news/Enrollees-report-erroneous...

Or is that later stage of confiscating your assets added so O-Care can take payments out of your accounts if you don't make your co-pays and deductibles?

• Di
    Favorite Answer

It makes the case for not doing direct debit. Once the government gets into your pocket and you allowed it, it will only get worse.

• cosmo

You need to pay for COMMERCIAL, PRIVATE health care insurance, or pay the fine.

One of the ways of paying for your private health insurance is a direct payment from your bank account.

This cannot happen without your permission. No bank would allow withdrawal of funds from your account without either your permission or a court order. (Or possibly a banking error, which would then be corrected.) In any case, it has nothing to do with Obamacare directly, and to suggest that it does is just misleading right-wing propaganda.

I worked with my new insurance company to do the bank draft every month, not through O-Care because it is the insurance company that gets the money for premiums and administers the policies. I did not have to give Obama Care my bank account numbers because they are only a broker for health insurance not a provider.

Great....I'm sure those people don't really need that money. :oP

Some states made their own websites....California has its own. I would assume Washington did the same.

Clearly it is just as screwed up as the federal website.

(I would also assume those people were foolish enough to give it access to their accounts. I'm not going near this monstrosity until all the dust settles.)

It depends of which insurance company issued your policy. They all have different ways of paying premiums, some people do direct debit.

• Mike

starting 1-1-2014, there is a new REAL ESTATE SALES TAX of 3.7 % on ALL BUSINESS AND RESIDENTIAL SALES--this is "hidden" in Obamacare law. There is no offset for rolling proceeds into another property. Now what does real estate have to do with "affordable health care" ?

Like Nancy Pelosi said, we have to pass it to find out what's in it--and now we are finding out.

Well, let's read your linked article:

"For the second week in a row, the Washington Healthplanfinder website is down, and it's causing problems for people who are dealing with billing issues. Some of them say the website is mistakenly debiting their accounts."

What does the word "mistakenly" mean to you? Just wondering...

yes

My insurance accesses mine so probably.

Source(s): "OBAMA SO LOVED THE POOR HE CREATED MILLIONS MORE"!!!!!

welcome to the united sociaist states of amerika