Alice asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 7 years ago

What is the right size/brand of a curling iron for short hair (to get a '50s Marilyn Monroe curl)?

Hi there!

I have short hair, a bit longer than your average pixie, and I'm wondering what the right size of a curling iron (barrel) I should look for! My style is very '50s-infused, so I'm looking to find that perfect, Marilyn Monroe-like, curl.

I also figure I should ask what brands I should look for. I'm all about trying to keep my hair in as healthy of a state as possible, so I'd like to minimize damage by going with decent, reputable brands.

Thank you for your help!