Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 6 years ago

So now, which team in the AFC is consider the favorite to reach the Super Bowl?

I don't have faith in the Broncos at all. I thought when Miller and Champ came back, the defense was suppose to be much better but no.

Best Answer

It's anyone's guess. If I had to pick a favorite I would say the Broncos but every week we seem to learn that there isn't a dominant team in the AFC. I truly think that any of the teams in the AFC that make the playoffs have a shot. But, Baltimore is one of those teams that for some reason would scare me if I was playing them in the playoffs. Every game they play is a close one and lately they seem to be winning them. If they get in I could see them doing some damage and upsetting someone.

• James

Lol ya I've been waiting for that all year, too! Umm...I think it truly is wide open. I know ppl say that, but this year it is really true! Based simply on logic, I guess it's just going to be whichever team does end up getting that #1 seed and most likely Denver. But, as you alluded to, I wouldn't be surprised if they were one and down if they run into a hot Baltimore, SD, or whatever wild card team.

• Sam

broncos. the only team that has a legit shot of beating them are the chiefs and theyre 0-2 against them this season.

Source(s): me!

Bengals

Denver @ 41%

New England or Kansas city

• T-Ham

Still Denver in my opinion.

• Steve

It's still Denver.

• sam you might of forgotten the patrio...oh wait no they lost to the dolphins forget it.