Why should a 5 year old child have to die from leukemia when g0d could just snap his fingers to save her?

Favorite Answer

How sad, Vanmom. There is no God, there is no empirical or scientific evidence to prove that such a being exists (or, for that matter, doesn't exist).

But to explain, God could, theoretically, cure such a child. And according to many, He does such things; they are called miracles. Catholics are quite fond of them, and even make those long dead saints if miracles occur after a petitioner has prayed to them.

However, if you are familiar with the Old Testament and read about God (and He is the God of the New Testament; after all, God does not change), then he really is an evil, vile being, drowning the world (except for a drunk, his sons and wife . . . think about that for a minute) for faults HE created people with. He murdered innocent children in the most painful and horrific ways possible, he committed acts of genocide, he glories in the smell of burnt animal flesh. It's absolutely sick.

It's all up to you. I have my answer to your question. There simply is no omnipotent being. Other will tell you otherwise, that you are being tested, that you are not strong enough in your failth, etcetcetc. You have to find your own answers.

The child naturally chose the wrong parents to raise it for some selfish and ignorant reason . They should of chose God , the Father to raise them . Give the child to me ( where no government can give them to anyone else ) and I will raise that child to be like Jesus .

When you find out let me know. That and many more things I do not like happen. I have not been able to figure out why God let's them happen either. But they do happen. And I do believe in God. But some of the things He does I don't like. If I could I would change them. If I can I do change them. God may not like it but I do. Otherwise I would not bother to try to change it. I would rather be able to coordinate more positively with Him but when it comes to some things I just have to do it on my own whether He likes it or not. He lets me change some things. But whether He likes it or not I do not know. He may just wipe me and all of my likes and dislikes off the planet. What is to stop Him?

• Aaron

Would should a 95 year old woman die in a fiery car crash? Why do any of us die? It's because we are plagued by sin. When Adam threw away his dominion, Satan picked it up. Trust in the savior.

Death is the result of sin. We are all born with the sin nature which causes us diseases, sorrow and death. Yes, God does snap His fingers to save us with Jesus. Belief in Jesus as our Lord and our Savior is His salvation for us.

• Vanmom

We ALL die. I cannot wait to be in heaven.

• God doesn't need her to Be on earth.

Obviously it's God Plan, he NEEDED that little child to die so something else can happen. Duh.

Source(s): Christian logic