Will A&E "Marcus Allen" the duck dynasty guys if this gets any worse?

Marcus Allen, the former Raider tailback was a league leader, super bowl MVP... then he and al davis had a disagreement and all of a sudden he was riding the bench for YEARS.... prime years... his contract eventually ran out and he went to the chiefs but it was after years of his prime were gone..

according to a story I read, A&E has duck dynasty under contract for at least a few more years, they just signed the agreement...

A&E probably isn't al davis level of crazy though...

I think this is a little too extreme to be fake... maybe I'm wrong...

I would have to imagine A&E gets a cut of that show merchandise pie? they do own the rights to the show... right?

yes, that is one of the rumors about marcus allen, I am not sure how true it is though...haha...

and maybe he is? I don't know

A&E is the owner of the company... they can punish him for any reason they wish... they don't really seem to like his attitude right now...

• Sean
    Favorite Answer

The Duck Dynasty family make most of their money from merchandise, A&E makes their money from the show. A&E is the one in the vulnerable position.

Wish I had seen this question sooner. Hey was Phil banging the head A&Es daughter like Marcus Allen was doing to Al Davis' little girl haha

A&E does NOT own Duck Commander. The Robertson Family owns it. All A&E "owns" is the TV show, and that is how A&E makes their money off the Robertsons. The Duck Commander merch sales go directly to the Robertsons. The family makes WAY MORE off of their merch than the show itself.

Why should he be punished for his views? Oprah was never prisoned for hers.

Source(s): Your a tool

Yes, they are that level of crazy not to mention stupid.

A&E will keep him on suspension for exactly as long as they keep getting attention for it. Why can't you see that it is all a fake for publicity?!

A&E can pretty much do whatever they want and all Republicans can do is whine and cry about how much they hate private business and private ownership. IRONIC!