Question about buying a car?

I'm looking into upgrading from my truck into a luxury sedan, I'm just wondering if it would be a wise change. I'm considering privately selling my 2008 Toyota Tacoma trd with 85000km and using whatever I get from that to buy a 2007 Cadillac sts 4 with 49000km. yes it's older but it has way less mileage plus its fully loaded. this is the Cadillac: http://www.vickarchevrolet.ca/used/Cadillac/2007-C...

It's got all wheel drive plus a northstar v8. I've done tons of research on these, they seem to be pretty bullet proof and its about the same value as the truck. I know I could get more than the truck is worth privately, too. and an sts with awd and a v8 is surprisingly hard to find where I live. I'm also going to have to have it brought from Winnipeg Manitoba to Saskatoon Saskatchewan.

yeah, ok Martina, I'll buy a bike for the 2 hour drive back to my home town in minus 30. that's super logical. think before you talk.

Favorite Answer

Riding your bike is so much easier, don't waste your money on a car that will break and **** your life up.

Careful with the Cadillac. They're notoriously non-reliable. In other words, it'll be in the shop.... a LOT.

• Brent

What research did you do that told you a Northstar was economical and reliable?