Question about buying a car?

I'm looking into upgrading from my truck into a luxury sedan, I'm just wondering if it would be a wise change. I'm considering privately selling my 2008 Toyota Tacoma trd with 85000km and using whatever I get from that to buy a 2007 Cadillac sts 4 with 49000km. yes it's older but it has way less mileage plus its fully loaded. this is the Cadillac: http://www.vickarchevrolet.ca/used/Cadillac/2007-C...

It's got all wheel drive plus a northstar v8. I've done tons of research on these, they seem to be pretty bullet proof and its about the same value as the truck. I know I could get more than the truck is worth privately, too. and an sts with awd and a v8 is surprisingly hard to find where I live. I'm also going to have to have it brought from Winnipeg Manitoba to Saskatoon Saskatchewan.

Update:

yeah, ok Martina, I'll buy a bike for the 2 hour drive back to my home town in minus 30. that's super logical. think before you talk.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Riding your bike is so much easier, don't waste your money on a car that will break and **** your life up.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 years ago

Careful with the Cadillac. They're notoriously non-reliable. In other words, it'll be in the shop.... a LOT.

• Brent
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

What research did you do that told you a Northstar was economical and reliable?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.