Diana
Lv 5
Diana asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

What would America be like if there was no multiculturalism?

Do you think America would be better off or not?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

IMO there is only one way for that to happen. And that is for America to divide up into a number of independent nations split along ethnic lines. This has been predicted by Thomas Chittum, author of Civil War II: The Coming Breakup of America.

There are several possibilities but naturally there is no way to predict exactly how it will evolve. One scenario could be:

1 The Southwest goes to peoples of Mexican origin

2 The South goes to peoples of African origin

3 The Northwest goes to peoples of European origin

4 The Northeast and rest are the remains of the original USA

The Pacific Northwest break-off would be a homeland nation for whites only.

If white people were to organize even half as well as the Mexicans in California and the blacks in the South, they could feasibly force a takeover of the Pacific Northwest. While it is POSSIBLE, will the white people of America actually have the willpower to do so is the real question.

Source(s): Read "The Butler Plan" http://northwestfront.org/about/the-butler-plan/
  • 7 years ago

Well, you would not be here asking this question. So, I am gonna assume you mean before the arrival of Europeans. That "America" would be populated by native peoples.

Unfortunately there are not many examples of countries that have not been influenced by Europeans. Even China, which has expended a great deal of energy and resources keeping outside influences to a minimum. But, my opinion is that America without all the cultural mixing would be much like China.

Yes, I think America would have been better off without the invasion of Europeans.

• ?
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

The US doesn't believe in multiculturalism.

The US espouses the melting pot theory.

• No. I feel it stops the ruling class from being loyal to a specific country of origin.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

It would not be America

• ?
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

You mean, if the Europeans hadn't invaded? And it was just us Indians again?

well, Europeans would have it bad in their old countries- they'd be starving in over-populated ghettos and living under dictatorships/monarchies.

But we'd be much better off, over here.

Source(s): Navajo
  • 7 years ago

Uncle Sam would be as respected as it was during and just after WW2.

• 7 years ago

Red,as in the natives.

• 7 years ago

It would be a great country again.

• 7 years ago

American!!

that's a better off!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.