With the first pick of the 2014 NFL Draft Bill O' Brien and the Texans select?

Jadeveon Clowney?

Favorite Answer

With O'Brein as the head coach, they would most likely go for an offensive player, such as: Terry Bridgewater, Derek Carr, Johnny Manziel or maybe even Jake Matthews. I think if they hired Lovie Smith they would most likely draft Clowney or Anthony Barr. Barr has really been closing in on Clowney as the top defensive player in the country, so I wouldn't be surprised to see Barr taken with the first overall draft pick.

They could go with a surprise pick, too, someone like Hasean Clinton-Dix (Yeah, that's not going to happen). If I were the GM and HC, I would have trouble turning down the idea of Clowney and JJ Watt on the same line.

• Cu Tie

Yes, with the 1st overall pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Houston Texans select Jadeveon Clowney, defensive end, from the University of South Carolina.

No Bridgewater. Clowney is better at a 4-3. Not saying he doesn't have the size of a 3-4 but just better at 4-3

Don't think so, Clowney isn't really fit for the Texans' 3-4 defensive scheme, he's not used to it. I would imagine them taking Bridgewater, Aaron Murray, AJ McCarron or Johnny Manziel. Most Likely Bridgewater though

Bill O 'brien is not the coach of the Texans and I do not think he will be the coach. If the texans are smart they would stay away from him. He is not a good NFL coach. Wasn't very creative when he was calling plays for the Pats between 09 and 11 when McDaniels temporarily left.

• Keith

Bill O'Brien is going nowhere so that whole statement is wrong.