How do I do to meet guys ?

I don't have friends I don't go out a lot only work, shopping and sometimes I go to drink coffee to McDonald but I never go out with people.

I am very quiet and shy I used to have so many friends but they stabbed me very painful I decided to cut out all my "friends" .

I am single more than 2 years now I would like to have a bf to spend time specially on holidays I am dedicated to my house I clean every minute and decorate my house all the time, I cook a lot every day I learn new dishes or pastries to do I don't know how to spent my free time.

Please help bore to death.

Favorite Answer

Do your chores first then go out and mingle make new friends not everyone going to stab you in the back

Read books, look for someone who will have a true conviction for you in his heart.It is tough,I know.Be social,everybody does not stab in the back.

Become more social?