Ghost
Ghost asked in SportsWrestling · 7 years ago

What do you think of my Wrestlemania XXX card?

Wrestlemania XXX Card:

Xavier Woods and R-Truth vs Uso's vs The Americans vs Rey Mysterio and Big Show

Fatal Four Way Tag Team Tornado TLC Match for the Tag Team Titles

Big E Langston vs Damien Sandow vs Bad News Barrett vs Sheamus

Fatal Four Way for the Intercontinental Title.

The Wyatt Family vs The Shield

Six Man Tag Match

Goldust vs Cody Rhodes

Brother vs Brother match

Goldberg vs Ryback

Iron Man Match

Triple H vs CM Punk

Street Fight

Daniel Byran vs HBK

2 out of 3 falls match

Randy Orton vs Batista

No DQ for the WWE World Heavyweight Title

Brock Lesnar vs Undertaker

Streak match

John Cena vs Hulk Hogan

Icon vs Icon match

Favorite Answer

1. Xavier Woods and R-Truth vs Uso's vs The Americans vs Rey Mysterio and Big Show

6/10

A great use of existing tag teams and some wild cards. Itd make for a great show, bit Id probably pull for the Real Americans

2. Big E Langston vs Damien Sandow vs Bad News Barrett vs Sheamus

7/10

A lot of different styles and bad blood in this match. Itd be a possible show stealer and definitely give some edge and prestige to the IC Belt. I'm giving the edge to Barrett. Despite his stupid gimmick

3. The Wyatt Family vs The Shield

Six Man Tag Match

9/10

Fans almost exploded out of their seats the last time these two stables mixed it up in the ring, to put them in an actual match would be GOLD. Edge to the Shield as far as wrestling ability, edge to the Wyatts as far as teamwork and solidarity goes. Dead even odds for this match

4. Goldust vs Cody Rhodes

Brother vs Brother match

10/10

I've been dying for this match for years. I'd especially like to see it involve Goldust as the heel, but expect Cody to win clean. Goldust would honorably put his brother over

5. Goldberg vs Ryback

Iron Man Match

4/10

These two are not known for longevity. They're spot wrestlers. Quick, hard hitting, some grappling, and huge instill moves. Its got a lot of hype because of the characters and gimmicks the way they are, but itd pan out like Lesnar vs Goldberg at Wrestlemania. Great on paper, terrible botch filled reality. I'd much rather see Bryan/HBK in an Iron Man Match. Winner: Goldberg via a huge spear earning him the last pin making it 7-1 on falls

6. Triple H vs CM Punk

Street Fight

6/10

Itd be a nice way to end this chapter in the two superstars feud. I'd expect nothing but carnage and mayhem with REAL personal animosity showing through. Edge goes to Punk for youth and agility. Hes at the top of his game now

7. Daniel Byran vs HBK

2 out of 3 falls match

10/10

A final culmination to this bad blood and a great comeback for Michaels. The Teacher vs. Student angle asking with the grudge Bryan has with HBK makes this the ShowStopper of the night. I give Bryan the first win, HBK then gets serious with his protege and hits sweet chin music for a second, and the final being a reverse from Shawn Michaels big elbow drop into the Yes!Lock for a final win for Daniel Bryan

8. Randy Orton vs Batista

8/10

Real history with these two. It would be a dream

9. Brock Lesnar vs Undertaker

Streak match

10/10

The real life heat with these two tells its own story. Add the volatile Heyman into the mix and you have a main event and possible best match of the year scenario

10. John Cena vs Hulk Hogan

Icon vs Icon match

10/10

Although its two superstars I dislike, I have to give this match its credit. The Two biggest super faces of their respective eras facing off on the grandest stage of them all. The stage and company Hogan helped build and the ppv and company Cena dominates today. I give the win to Cena

Over all ppv score 9.9/10

Source(s): You should write for WWE Creative ;)

1. HBK IS RETIRED; HE ISN'T WRESTLING ANYMORE.

2. You really think Goldberg could last in an Ironman Match? LMAO He couldn't last in a 15+ Minute match!

3. Hogan cannot wrestle. If he wrestled Cena it would be the worst match in the history of WrestleMania.

Lol its unrealistic. 10 matches...

The matches you made looks god, might as well make it an extreme rules Wrestlemania 6 hours or something.