Anonymous

Strange dark swirling holes forming through air, similar to a vortex. What is this?

This may not be the correct section, but I thought I would post my question here anyway. I hope somebody can perhaps tell me what this is I'm experiencing.

First of all, I should probably mention that I engage in daily sessions of meditation. Changes that have come from this are quite big, as meditation has given me the ability to see energy, and has awakened me to subtle dimensions of reality that are not normally seen. The energy is all around. Inside and outside. It forms as a heavy downpour, similar to rain. It has fast streaks of light which shoot through it from every direction. (What I also find interesting is that my so called element, is in fact, air.)

Now, I will speak about the main subject. Today, I opened my back door and I noticed that the sky was full of clouds. I chose a small cloud to focus on, and I tried to make the cloud shrink and disappear by chanting certain words repeatedly. I continued to focus and chant for a further 4 minutes. As I was doing this, I noticed that strange dark swirling holes began to form through the air, which reminded me of a vortex. It was a grey or black colour. It was very noticeable against the blue sky. I'm wondering if anyone knows what it could be?

Hi Bernard. I actually taught myself how to meditate. Meditation has changed my perception of life. It has let my eyes glimpse into other dimensions, and it is a key to unlocking mysteries and revealing truths. It has expanded my mind and has let me reach higher consciousness. It automatically allowed natural talents to surface. It has felt as though I have been on a journey towards the self. By a comfortable posture, the body totally relaxes, and this facilitates transcending the body consciousness. By observing my normal breathing, I transcend the mind. As this happens, the cosmic energy flows. More and more cosmic energy releases tensions and stress.

I found out that when you practice more meditation, the mind becomes calm and has more space. This, leads to higher memory power. More meditation leads to higher understanding capabilities. It causes the mind to be tranquil. It helps me to get all answers to all questions. To receive this, I practice meditating everyday. It can be don

Due to the fact that it heightens the levels of sensitivity, I am noticing things that I wouldn't normally pay attention to. It helps to trance into the formless void of space, but as it does this, it also awakens you to subtle dimensions of reality that are not normally seen. It activated and awakened my third eye. (The third eye is a chakra that is responsible for what we call "second sight." Intuitive perception. It is by the third eye that people see auras, and other usually non-visible phenomena. The perceptions of the third eye are not limited by time or space. The Third Eye sees energy patterns, and it is not limited by distance.) Once my third eye had been awakened, I was able to see energy.

I saw a purple light emenating from my third eye, which seemed to be pulsing. Purple is a very powerful, psychic colour and stimulates intuition and imagination. Purple being a colour representitive of the psychie and the third eye region of the chakra. The colour purple, a

as far as my knowledge goes, represents the opening of Third Eye (direct intuition - the development of psychic phenomena) Reality doesn't quite seem how it used to be, but rather, it's like I can now see past the illusion. It feels like the metamorphosis of a butterfly, like a transformation is taking place. Meditation has given me the key I have been looking for. It helps to view things through the eyes of a child and have a love for nature.

I'm currently 23, but I feel like a young girl that has opened the gates to a magical garden. I'm still learning, but what has been revealed to me has shown me an entire new level of discovery.

Best Answer

That's very interesting.

I don't know what you experienced or saw, but what I can tell you is that some paranormal investigators are of the opinion that "vortices" represent gateways to another realm.

"VORTEX - Vortices, Vortexes: A concentrated yet brief area of high electromagnetic energy often found in photographs taken at paranormally active locations. The often appear as sold (opaque) white or silver tubes, rods, or elongated ovals. They can also appear to be braided like a rope or chain (care has to be take to ensure it is not a rope, chain, camera strap etc). A vortex is not an entity. However, some paranormal researchers believe a vortex is a momentary doorway or portal to another realm that allows entities and other paranormal phenomena to come into our world. Some researchers also believe vortexes are linked to the Earth's own electromagnetic field which at least in part help determine when these portals open/close. It is also believed that some locations are more prone to having active vortices due to the alignment of the Earth's magnetic field and local geological structure." (Quoted from: http://liparanormalinvestigators.com/definitions.s... )

I couldn't tell you whether that applies here....or whether the vortices were simply some sort of mental symbol generated by your meditation.

-------------------------------

May I offer a suggestion? Having read your "Additional Details", I am quite intrigued by what you're doing. Perhaps you may wish to consider creating a journal to chronicle your experiences and the methods you use to achieve them. It seems you may have developed unique methods that could really help others to change their own perceptions of life and enhance their spiritualities. You may wish to consider writing a book some day to share these experiences with others so that they too can practice these methods and share the spiritual benefits. Besides, writing and self-publishing an electronic book (ebook) is very easy these days in light of platforms like Amazon and Google Books. Or perhaps you may wish to consider starting a meditation blog on a platform like Wordpress or Tumblr. Give it some thought.....because you may have something here that could really help a lot of people out.

Many blessings!

Awesome who tought u how to meditate, how can u figure out what ur element is, I would love to know how to do all this stuff... and I think its the amount of energy that builds up during ur concentration. I believe that the brain has the power to move objects and all that good stuff like what u said bout seeing energy...bad ***