Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAlternativeParapsychology · 7 years ago

Strange dark swirling holes forming through air, like a vortex. What is this?

First of all, I should probably give you some background information concerning myself. I engage in daily sessions of meditation. Meditation has changed my perception of life. It is a key to unlocking mysteries and revealing truths. It has expanded my mind and has let me reach higher consciousness. It automatically allowed natural talents to surface.

Due to the fact that it heightens the levels of sensitivity, I am noticing things that I wouldn't normally pay attention to. It helps to trance into the formless void of space, but as it does this, it also awakens you to subtle dimensions of reality that are not normally seen. It activated and awakened my inner eye. (The inner eye is a chakra that is responsible for "second sight." Intuitive perception. It is by the inner eye that people see usually non-visible phenomena. The perceptions of the eye are not limited by time or space. The Eye sees energy patterns, and it is not limited by distance.) Once my inner eye had been awakened, I was able to see energy.

The energy I see appears as a fast flowing downpour, similar to rain. It has fast streaks of light which shoot through it from every direction. It appears to be all around. Inside the house and outside. (What I also find interesting is that my so called element, is in fact, air.) Reality doesn't quite seem how it used to be, but rather, it's like I can now see past the illusion. It feels like the metamorphosis of a butterfly. It helps to view things through the eyes of a child and have a love for nature. I'm currently 23, but I feel like a young girl that has opened the gates to a magical garden. I'm still learning, but what has been revealed to me has shown me an entire new level of discovery.

Now, I will speak about the main subject. Today, I opened my back door and I noticed the atmosphere was quiet. I decided to try and control the element of air by focusing and chanting certain words repeatedly. I continued to focus and chant for a further 4 minutes. As I was doing this, I noticed that strange dark swirling holes began to form through the air, which reminded me of a vortex. It was a grey or black colour. It was very noticeable. I'm wondering if anyone knows what it could be?

Edit. No it's not called a tornado. It did not appear in the sky. I noticed it was forming right in front of me, near my back door. It only seemed to be around me. It looked like a whirring black wind or some kind of spiritual portal forming through the air.

Favorite Answer

Maybe it's a gate to another dimension!

There is only one way to find out, ground and protect yourself then go through it.

its called a tornado. get out of the way