Can I eat junk food and still lose weight?

So recently i was dieting and ate no junk food at all. But I was wondering, can I have a little bit of junk food each day? Like one sugar cookie or half a cinnamon roll or something that's junk, but in moderation? I used to be the kind of person who ate like 5 bowls of rice per day, or like 10 kit kat bars at a time. Can i still lose weight if I control my portions? People tell me that if I want to lose weight, I have to eat NO junk food at all, and to me that's unrealistic, because I have younger siblings and my parents buy junk food for them, and plus when I go out with friends I don't want to be lame and not eat anything. YOLO man ;)

Btw i'm 16 and a girl, 5 ft 4 and 120 pounds.

I'm not looking to lose a lot of weight, just maybe ten pounds so I can go back to where I was a year ago.

I exercise on average 10 mins per day and I try my best to limit carbs, sugars, and eat everything in moderation. I drink green tea every morning.

So can I have a bit of junk food each day?

What other ways can i lose weight?

• 8avian
    Favorite Answer

yes its okay to have some junk food every now and then as long as you exercise regularly. and instead of 10 min a day try exercising three times a week a hour at a time and instead of three square meals a day eat six smaller meals a day or just snack instead of having meals this will keep your metabolism on full throttle.

Eating junk food and losing weight doesn't go together. Sorry

Catch some zzz’s. Lack of sleep makes the hormone ghrelin, an hunger booster. Tiredness will almost certainly mean you’ll skip your early morning swim or evening jog and commence craving sugar, bad carbs in addition to caffeine. Commit to a regular rest pattern and experience the transformation it has on your ability to lean.

If you don't eat too much. It's okay to indulge in sweets a little but not too much.

Another way of doing it is by adding squats and little things like that. Just exercise a little if you do.

Fresh chilies, paprika, chilli or cayenne powdered ingredients: Spice things up by adding somewhat to your meals, and obtaining a met-boost as you eat.

Sun-drenched side up please. Two eggs for breakfast is better than a bagel with regards to managing your weight, says a written report from the International Journal of Obesity.

resistance bands are a comfortable and affordable at home exercise option for strength straining

• Sheryl

run 5 percent of a marathon at a 10 minute mile pace

• Lavina

store bought salad dressings can be packed with calories make your own vinaigrette and store it in a small spray bottle to coat your greens without over dressing them

• Kristi

avoid white foods