Im 14 and I want to run away from home...?

I'm 14 and I want to run away. Im an only child and my mom's never home so most of my time is spent self-harming or thinking about suicide... I've overdosed twice already and nobody's ever here. Running away seems like a better option than suicide, so where to go is my question? And how much cash it... show more I'm 14 and I want to run away. Im an only child and my mom's never home so most of my time is spent self-harming or thinking about suicide... I've overdosed twice already and nobody's ever here. Running away seems like a better option than suicide, so where to go is my question? And how much cash it would take to get there. Im in southern Ontario and just need to leave behind what's happened here. I can fend for myself, im 6'4 and quite strong. Ive tried counseling and im sick of them feeding me pills that dont work. And I really dont wanna go alone, is there anybody out there that thinks the same..? Dont try to talk me out of it. Please just tell me. Where to go. How much cash. How to get there. Thanks...
12 answers 12