Ebays asked in SportsFootball (American) · 7 years ago

What is the most uneducated, off-based comment that you usually make about the city and people of Boston?

For you Cowboys fans out there, Boston is a city in the North East corridor of the country. To put it in terms you would understand, it's somewhere between you and the North Pole.

• Favorite Answer

That they're civilized.

^Grew up near Boston and completely agree. White trash Bostonians think they're impressing people when they intentionally enunciate words with that atrocious 'accent' I'm thankful I don't have.

Casey Affleck is pretty cool though.

Ha, joke's on you. I live in Anchorage Alaska. Boston is not in fact between me and the North Pole.