Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 years ago

Why do Conservatives lost the civil war?

I am yet to see a liberal waving rebel flags.its all conservatives.especially from south.

• Cicero
    Favorite Answer

Is it possible that you're not from the US, or just that you have not learned about the history of the American south? The Confederate flag is *embedded* in state flags in the south, and/or flies with it.

Where's the proof conservatives lost the civil war? And what's wrong with rebel flags?

The only people I have seen at TEA party rallies with a rebel flag came out of a van with an Obama sticker on the back bumper.

• I can't remember ever seeing but just a few people ever waving confederate flags, even so, I've never stopped and asked them their political affiliation. I guess that you're everywhere at once and know everything about everyone...

• Scott

So when did Kayne West become a conservative?

For the same reason Neo-Nazis wave the Nazi flag - to celebrate their heritage and history. They're not promoting racism, right???

• pmt853

Because of their painful written English. They found it difficult to communicate clearly and concisely.