Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 6 years ago

If America & Pakistan get into a war[inshallah]. . .?

why would you side with America?

please list all the reasons why. thanks

@abu WTF is wrong with you? fear Allah.

@abu WTF is wrong with you? fear Allah.

Favorite Answer

If that happens America will be killing a lot of Muslims. So there's you answer right there, really.

America, f*ck yeah!

Pakistan won't get defeated that easily. If it did, I will jihad for my muslim brothers n sister. Seeing Inshallah by a non Muslim is weird but if you're Muslim n saying such stuff , youre worth to spit on.

USA is too scared to pick up their move on pakistan [publicly] to be honest..

In political terms, they know pakistan have the support of turkey and China, which both countries already have views against USA..

following on..for this reason. USA is trying to form alliance with Iran and India so that they can open routes to Pakistan to supply drone supplies and a way to get into Pakistan to spy..

And this is how USA is already in war with Pakistan to be honest. Its just that they are scared to declare but internally they have already made their move.

EDIT

USA just wants to take away the nucluer power which Pakistan possess, and trying to break all the alliances Pakistan have with...especially with china and turkey lolz.

That was a stupid question, I hope it doesnt happen and I wont be on anyones side ok.