Can I verify my paypal account using my mother credit card?

I am 18 but I don't have a credit card yet. I've never bought anything on ebay before, so I don't know anything about it. Yes my mom knows I'm using her credit card! So, please don't assume that I am using her credit card without her permission!

All I wanted to know is, can I sign up for a paypal account, using my email address and putting my mother's name and credit card information under my paypal account. Since my mom doesn't use the computer, so she don't have a email address or paypal account. Can I verify my Paypal account with my mom's Credit Card? Is it possible to do that?

• Henry
    Favorite Answer

No. The name on the credit card and PayPal must be the same

The name on credit card must match the paypal account, (this was the same case here with me)

one thing you can do is add your DEBIT card (this one is offered with bank accounts)

and if you dont have one then go to Fiverr.com or gigbucks.com or google for Virtual credit cards or paypal verification card,

you need to buy that card online , (use your mother's credit card) and then the card will be mailed to you will be a reloadable card that you can use at your paypal