why do i still miss my ex girlfriend 5 years ago?

I haven't missed her for a long time but I think about her from time to time and after going through so many bad relationships... I realized that my ex girlfriend I had was the best for me. I think I made a mistake when i broke up with her because of our age difference and because we were in different stages of our lives but now (forgive me if it sounds corny but..) I can't find any girls that can make me happy or complete as she has. I kinda just gave up looking for one and only focusing on my future success. And even if I contact her, she has a kid now but divorced, lives 500 kilometres aways and she's 5 years older than me (I'm 23 now and she's 28). Should I contact her or just let it be?

It sounds pretty clear that you're idealizing your relationship with her after a string of unsuccessful ones. I don't see the harm in contacting her, but I wouldn't recommend going straight for the "I've always loved you, come back to me," shtick. In situations like this, I've found it productive to just talk to her and find out where she is in her life in general, and in regards to relationships, and then slowly introduce the idea of getting back together if she seems to be receptive. As far as the age difference, some people have a problem with that, some people don't. Since the two of you dated, it sounds like it's not that big of an issue for her. Most importantly, just keep your eyes open. Try to look at your past relationships as a collection of experiences from which you can learn. You may discover that this woman wasn't as perfect as she seems in your head now, or you two may live happily ever after. Hope that helps.

After breakup I was devastated. When I realized that we were truly over with no hope of ever getting back together I cried and cried. But we got married and we are now big family with a beautiful baby girl https://tr.im/Sg1lB

Hey,

Try this site http://www.downloadita.it/r/rd.asp?gid=422. It teaches how to use tiny text messages to get your ex back.

Regards