0.o asked in TravelCanadaToronto · 6 years ago

STD/I testing in Toronto, free clinic for Friday?

I desperately need to go to a clinic. Tomorrow is the only day I'll be able to check in a month because my mom is forcing me to go to Hong Kong with her on Tuesday. I'm really scared I have HPV because I have a wart down there and I need to get it checked out. I can sneak out tomorrow but otherwise I can't check. And if my mom knew about this I'd probably get beaten, she's not the type of parent you tell this kind of thing to. Please help.

I tried googling it and I'm not seeing any drop in hours available for Friday. I can leave our apartment at around 11 after she leaves, and I won't have to be back until 5pm or so. Anything within that time frame would be perfect.

My mom also has my ohip card, if that makes a difference.

Best Answer

http://www1.toronto.ca/wps/portal/contentonly?vgne... there are a few drop in clinics recognized by the city of Toronto

EDIT

Try making an early morning appointment, they might have times available

You do not need a referral or OHIP coverage to visit a clinic.

• ?

No card you gotta pay up. If you go to the hospital you can get your results within 3 hours. Got to eat the bill though.

Is it worth a couple of hundreds of dollars to you?

u need ohip card so it might be a problem.